– HD Video shot in a forrest of two creatures walking along the shape of a sine wave (projection, 11 min),
– a video shot in a house club, played back on a laptop with the screen almost closed creating a reflection on the keyboard (7min),
– a video of two artists in a foley studio, creating a new soundtrack for “Girl Chewing Gum” by John Smith (6min),
– a branch with dried leaves, a fan, microphones, custom PD software and an audio interface configured in a such a way that the sounds from inside the gallery space are played back into the room with filters applied,
– a photo of the forrest with a sine wave scratched into the emulsion (30×40 cm),
– vinyl LP with sounds from the foley recording session, sold as limited edition sound effects library,
cover and poster with assemblages created from the objects made in the foley recording process
Ast fällt auf Tonspur explores correlations within the fields of experimental and popular music. In particular, the respective strategies of visualization, image production and paradigms of performance and sychronisation have been crafted into a audio-visual constellation of works.